From hydrothermal systems to mud volcanoes: Planetscale impacts of piercements in sedimentary basins (HOTMUD) is a research and educational project funded by the NFR; INTPART. Goal is to strengthen and broaden the cooperation between CEED and five leading institutes.
The research school DEEP aims to educate Solid Earth and Planetary scientists in a holistic way, placing the Earth's structure and evolution in a comparative planetology perspective.
- Lithium isotope evidence for enhanced weathering and erosion during the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum Oct. 21, 2021
- Hydrocarbon Gas Seepage along the Gydratny Fault (Lake Baikal) Oct. 19, 2021
- The Billefjorden Fault Zone north of Spitsbergen: a major terrane boundary? Oct. 19, 2021
- Seismological expression of the iron spin crossover in ferropericlase in the Earth’s lower mantle Oct. 14, 2021
- Understanding how Earth’s climate recovers from global warming Oct. 16, 2021 6:58 PM