Tone Fredsvik Gregers
Immunology, cell biology, molecular biology. More specifically intracellular transport and regulation of immunomolecules.
- MBV1010 - Cell biology and genetics
- MBV4260 - Advanced immunology
- MBV4320 - Advanced Physiology and Cell Biology
Higher education and employment history
My education is from University of Oslo, with a master in cell biology (1997) and a PhD (dr. scient.) degree in cellular immunology. I worked for three years as a post. doc. at Institute of Cancer Research, the Radium Hospital in the lab of Professor Kirsten Sandvig, and then for 2 years as a scientific assistant in the lab of Professor Oddmund Bakke at Department of Molecular Biosciences, University of Oslo. June 2008 I started a new post. doc. period, financed by the Norwegian Research Council, as a group leader. I am still attached to Oddmund Bakkes group, where I tutor PhD and master students.
- Member of the board of the Norwegian Immunological Society 2007-2008
- Secretary of the Norwegian Immunological Society 2008-2009
Since our group is a member of Centre for Immune Regulation (CIR) I have various internal collaborations, e.g. with Jan Terje Andersen in the group of Inger Sandlie, looking at intracellular trafficking of the neonatal Fc receptor. Outside CIR i collaborate with Vibeke Gjerstad in the group of Anne Spurkland, mapping the subcellular localization of signal molecules involved in T-cell signalling and migration. I also collaborate with the group of Johanna Olweus at Institute of Cancer Research, the Radium Hospital, working on immune therapy and antigen presentation. Recently I started a collaboration with Unni Grimholt and Kjetill Jakobsen, CEES (Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis), where mapping of the immune system of fish (cod and salmon) is a central topic.
- Niazy, Naima; Temme, Sebastian; Bocuk, Derya; Giesen, Carmen; Konig, Angelika; Temme, Nadine; Ziegfeld, Angelique; Gregers, Tone Fredsvik; Bakke, Oddmund; Lang, Thorsten; Eis-Hübinger, Anna M. & Koch, Norbert (2017). Misdirection of endosomal trafficking mediated by herpes simplex virus-encoded glycoprotein B. The FASEB Journal. ISSN 0892-6638. 31(4), s 1650- 1667 . doi: 10.1096/fj.201600521R
- Solbakken, Monica Hongrø; Tørresen, Ole Kristian; Nederbragt, Alexander Johan; Seppola, Marit; Gregers, Tone Fredsvik; Jakobsen, Kjetill Sigurd & Jentoft, Sissel (2016). Evolutionary redesign of the Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua L.) Toll-like receptor repertoire by gene losses and expansions. Scientific Reports. ISSN 2045-2322. 6 . doi: 10.1038/srep25211 Full text in Research Archive. Show summary
- Sand, Kine Marita Knudsen; Landsverk, Ole J. B.; Berg-Larsen, Axel; Bakke, Oddmund & Gregers, Tone Fredsvik (2014). The human-specific invariant chain isoform Iip35 modulates Iip33 trafficking and function. Immunology and Cell Biology. ISSN 0818-9641. 92(9), s 791- 798 . doi: 10.1038/icb.2014.54
- Waelchli, Sebastien; Kumari, Shraddha; Fallang, Lars-Egil; Sand, Kine Marita Knudsen; Yang, Weiwen; Landsverk, Ole J. B.; Bakke, Oddmund; Olweus, Johanna & Gregers, Tone Fredsvik (2014). Invariant chain as a vehicle to load antigenic peptides on human MHC class I for cytotoxic T-cell activation. European Journal of Immunology. ISSN 0014-2980. 44(3), s 774- 784 . doi: 10.1002/eji.201343671
- Berg-Larsen, Axel; Landsverk, Ole J. B.; Progida, Cinzia; Gregers, Tone Fredsvik & Bakke, Oddmund (2013). Differential Regulation of Rab GTPase Expression in Monocyte-Derived Dendritic Cells upon Lipopolysaccharide Activation: A Correlation to Maturation-Dependent Functional Properties. PLoS ONE. ISSN 1932-6203. 8(9) . doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0073538
- Gregers, Tone Fredsvik; Skånland, Sigrid Strand; Waelchli, Sebastien; Bakke, Oddmund & Sandvig, Kirsten (2013). BiP Negatively Affects Ricin Transport. Toxins. ISSN 2072-6651. 5(5), s 969- 982 . doi: 10.3390/toxins5050969
- Malmstrøm, Martin; Jentoft, Sissel; Gregers, Tone Fredsvik & Jakobsen, Kjetill Sigurd (2013). Unraveling the Evolution of the Atlantic Cod’s (Gadus morhua L.) Alternative Immune Strategy. PLoS ONE. ISSN 1932-6203. 8(9) . doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0074004 Full text in Research Archive.
- Gregers, Tone Fredsvik (2015). Slik fungerer vaksinene i barnevaksinasjonsprogrammet. Aftenposten Viten.
- Gregers, Tone Fredsvik & Sørbye, Sveinung Wergeland (2014, 13. januar). Derfor blir menn sykere av influensa. [Internett]. ABC nyheter. Show summary
- Berg-Larsen, Axel; Landsverk, Ole J. B.; Gregers, Tone Fredsvik & Bakke, Oddmund (2012). Rab GTPases are differentially regulated during DC maturation. Molecular Immunology. ISSN 0161-5890. 51(1), s 8- 8 . doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2012.02.016