Disputation: Roza Berhanu Lemma
MSc Roza Berhanu Lemma at Department of Biosciences will be defending the thesis Novel mechanisms controlling the interplay between SUMOylation, chromatin remodeling and transcription — A study of the functional interaction between the SUMO-protease SENP1, the chromatin remodeler CHD3 and the pioneer transcription factor c-Myb for the degree of PhD.
Roza Berhanu Lemma
Trial lecture - time and place
See trial lecture
- Professor Jorma Palvimo, University of Eastern Finland
- Associate Professor Eivind Valen, University of Bergen
- Professor emeritus Winnie Eskild, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Head of Department Rein Aasland
- Professor Odd Stokke Gabrielsen
- Associate Professor Ragnhild Eskeland
- Professor Pål Falnes
- PhD Fernando Rodríguez-Castañeda
Article about Lemma’s thesis.