How to submit your thesis
When you submit your thesis, you need:
- PDF file of the finished thesis. (Do *NOT* to send the thesis to the committee yourself! This is not allowed, we will do this for you.) Layout information is available here.
- Application form to have the dissertation assessed (file name “soknad_avslutning_eng”)
- Documentation of completed and passed educational component (“opplaringsdel_bekreftelse_engelsk”)
- Co-author declarations (“new_co_author_declaration”)
- This should be signed by the two “most central” authors, your main supervisor if s/he is a co-author, and of course you. One of these co-authors must be the corresponding author. The explanation of how much work you have done must be given in words - it is not enough to say that you did for example 80 % of the work; details about what exactly you did are needed.
And from your main supervisor:
- Adjudication Committee (opponents) proposal
- Declaration for member of the adjudication committee (one for each opponent)
All forms are found here.
Scanned signatures are accepted, I need the originals only before the defense takes place.
**NEW INFO ABOUT OPPONENTS** Opponents should as often as possible come from Scandinavia, or Europe when necessary. If they will come from outside of Europe, then an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why this is necessary.