How to submit your thesis
When you submit your thesis, you need:
- PDF file of the finished thesis. (Do *NOT* to send the thesis to the committee yourself!) Layout information is available here.
- Application form to have the dissertation assessed (file name “soknad_avslutning_eng”)
- Documentation of completed and passed educational component (“opplaringsdel_bekreftelse_engelsk”)
- Co-author declarations (“new_co_author_declaration”
- This should be signed by the two “most central” authors, your main supervisor if he/she is a co-author, and of course you. One of these co-authors must be the corresponding author.
- Remember that the evaluation committee will use this declaration to judge your independence as a researcher so the explanation of how much work you have done must be given in words, detailing exactly what you did.
From your main supervisor we need:
- Adjudication Committee (opponents) proposal
- Declaration for member of the adjudication committee (one for each opponent)
All forms are found here.
Scanned signatures are accepted, and in the case where this is not possible, have the person send me an email with the document attached where they state that they digitally sign the document.
All documents should be sent to: email@example.com