The challenges adressed in the ZeoMorph project will be overcome by bringing together leading academic and industry based European research groups within physical and inorganic chemistry and physics.
The ZeoMorph project is funded as a European Industrial Doctorates project (FP7 ITN-EID), part of the Marie Curie actions (http://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/about-mca/actions/itn/index_en.htm).
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 606965.
University of Oslo
- Professor Stian Svelle - project leader and PI
- Professor Unni Olsbye - expert in heterogeneous catalysis
- Professor Karl Petter Lillerud - expert in materials synthesis and characterization
- Professor II Ole Swang - expert in atom scale simulations
Haldor Topsøe A/S
- Dr. Pablo Beato, senior scientist - expert in catalyst preparation and characterization
- Dr. Ton V. W. Janssens, research scientist - expert in heterogeneous catalysis and kinetics
- Dr. Hanne Falsig, research scientist - expert in quantum chemical modeling and kinetics
- Dr. Lars Fahl Lundegaard, research scientist - expert in material characterization
University of Torino
- Professor Silvia Bordiga - expert in catalyst characterization and spectroscopy
- Professor Piero Ugliengo - expert in theoretical simulations
University of Århus
- Associate Professor Jørgen Skibsted - expert in material characterization and NMR spectroscopy
- Professor Veronique Van Speybroeck - expert in modeling of catalysis