Flowers for Juan and Dani
Juan and Dani defended their PhD's in back to back events on September 14th and 15th! Juan Dani has been recruited by the industrial partner Haldor Topsøe, and now works as a Research Scientist in the Sustainable Chemicals R&D Department. Dani has also found a job, and he works as a Business Development Engineer at Wärtsilä Gas Solutions in Asker, Norway.
The flowers are a gift from the Faculty...
Juan and Dani have successfully completed their PhD's. Juan was first out, but only by a day.
- Dr. Emiel Hensen, Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry, Technical University of Eindhoven
- Associate Professor Søren Kegnæs, Centre for Catalysis and Sustainable Chemistry, Technical University of Denmark
- Professor Carl Henrik Gørbitz, Department of Chemistry, University of Oslo
- Dr. Maricruz Sanchez-Sanchez, Catalysis Research Center and Chemistry Department, Technische Universität München
- Associate Professor Christian Hulteberg, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
- Associate Professor Steven Ray Haakon Wilson, Department of Chemistry, University of Oslo