PhD-committee at the department
The PhD committee av the Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo recommends admission applications based on an assessment of the fellow's professional qualifications and the academic program. The PhD Committee also follows up PhD students and supervisors at the department.
PhD-committee leader: Henning Dypvik
Composition of the committee:
- Professor Henning Dypvik (leader), deputy: Prof. Valerie Maupin
- Professor Chong-Yu Xu, deputy: Prof. Thomas Vikhamar Schuler
- Professor Pål Erik Isachsen, deputy: Prof. Frode Stordal
The representatives have fixed deputy committe members.
About the PhD-committee:
- Representatives in the PhD-committee have a 2-year function time.
- Term of office for the committee is 1.1.2018-31.12.2019.