The board of the Department of Geociences consists of representatives from both permanent and temporary academic staff, students, technical and administrative staff, as well as an external representative. Representatives of students and temporary employees are elected for one year, the other for four years. The current term is from 1.1.2017 to 31.12.2020.
Chairman of the bard is the Head of the Department (if absence: the Deputy Head).
Head of Department: Brit Lisa Skjelkvåle
Deputy Head of Department: Annik M. Myhre
Members of the Board:
- Jens Jahren
- Lena Merete Tallaksen
- Trond Helge Torsvik
1: Elisabeth Alve, 2: Andreas Max Kääb
- Arvid Nøttvedt, NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS
- Michel Heeremans
1: Thor A. Thorsen, 2: Gunn Kristin Tjoflot
Temporary academic staff
- Desiree Treichler
- Alain-Fabrice Ndayishimiye (1.). Vara: Anna Vårheim
- Ellen Birgitte Folgerø (2.). Vara: Marie Foldøy Solheim
Contact information for the student representants, see this webpage.
- Anne Catrhine Modahl (referent)
- Helge Hellevang (HSE-safety deputy)