Programme- and teaching committee (PUU)
Department of Geosciences has a combined programme counsil and teaching committee (PUU). The committee consists of members from the scientific staff, a representative from NHM/Tøyen and two student representatives. The composition of the committee can be found below.
PUU-leader: Karianne Lilleøren, Senior Lecturer
Composition of the committee
Programme council leader and Head of Education:
- Senior Lecturer Karianne Lilleøren (leader PUU)
- Professor Jens Jahren (MSc/ Geosciences)
- Researcher Henrik Svensen (BSc/ Geologi og geografi)
- Professor Joseph Henry Lacasce (BSc/ Geofysikk og klima)
- Professor Hans Arne Nakrem (representative for the cooperation with NHM/Natural History Museum)
- Professor Valerie Maupin (Leader Ph.d.-committee, present if needed)
Deputies for the scientific representatives: Stephanie Werner, Francois Renard, NHM/Henrik Friis
- Jørgen Kalaoja (stud.rep. master)
- Sigurd Sandvoll Sundberg (stud.rep. bachelor)
The student representatives are appointed for one year at a time.