Disputation: Leonie Färber
MSc Leonie Färber at Department of Biosciences will be defending the thesis Understanding population dynamics and variability in fish stocks in response to fishing pressure and climate chang for the degree of PhD.
Trial lecture - time and Place
See trial lecture
- Senior Lecturer Tara C. Marshall, University of Aberdeen
- Senior Research Scientist Per Fauchald, The Norwegian Institute for Nature Research
- Professor Stein Kaartvedt, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Researcher Leif Christian Stige
- Researcher Joël Durant, University of Oslo
- Researcher Øystein Langangen, University of Oslo
- Professor Nils Chr. Stenseth, University of Oslo
Article about Färber’s thesis.