- Bruker DPX 200. Walk up instrument.
- Bruker DPX 300. Walk up instrument.
- Bruker AVII 400 is equipped with a BACS-120 automatic sample changer. Users are e-mailed automatically when an experiment is finished. All new data sets are automatically transferred to instrument-ts.uio.no.
- Bruker AVIII HD 400 is equipped with a BACS-60 automatic sample changer. Users are e-mailed automatically when an experiment is finished. All new data sets are automatically transferred to instrument-ts.uio.no.
- The 200, 300, 400 and 400 MHz instruments and many processing PCs with various combinations of the processing softwares: Topspin 1.3, Topspin 2.1 and Topspin 3.2 are used under open access.
Ample access to certified users
- Bruker AVI 600 is equipped with a TCI cryo probe and a BACS-60 sample changer. Used for metabolomics studies, brain metabolic studies as well as ordinary organic-, medicinal-, and natural substances chemistry NMR applications.
- Maran Ultra http://www.mn.uio.no/kjemi/english/research/about/infrastructure/nmr-solid-state/maran-ultra.html 23 MHz (0.5 Tesla) instrument. The spectrometer is used for 1H - T1, T2 and T1rho studies (HR) and also used for diffusion studies.
- Bruker DRX 500. This instrument is used for all kinds of NMR spectrosopy except solid state applications.
- Bruker AVII 600 is equipped with a TCI cryo probe and a SampleCase. This instrument is is dedicated mostly to studies of biomolecules. This instrument is jointly owned by Department of Chemistry UiO (28%) and the Department of Biosciences UiO (28%) and run by cost sharing agreements with School of Pharmacy UiO (22%) and the Norwegian School of Veterinary Sciences (22 %).
- The time slots on DRX 500, AVI 600 and AVII 600 instruments are distributed daily by submitting wishes to the NMR Center staff by e-mail.
- Bruker AVIII HD 800 equipped with a TCI cryo probe and a temperature adjustable SampleCase will be installed from week 37 in 2015. Jointly operated with UiB and NTNU.
Published Jan. 14, 2011 3:17 PM
- Last modified Mar. 22, 2015 11:21 AM