CEED papers among the most downloaded papers from WILEY
The following work, published in Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, is among the top 10% most downloaded papers!
* GlobSed: Updated Total Sediment Thickness in the World's Oceans. By Straume, E.O., Gaina, C., Medvedev, S., Hochmuth, K., Gohl, K., Whittaker, J. M. et al. (2019)
* Pacific‐Panthalassic Reconstructions: Overview, Errata and the Way Forward. By Trond H. Torsvik, Bernhard Steinberger, Grace E. Shephard, Pavel V. Doubrovine, Carmen Gaina, Mathew Domeier, Clinton P. Conrad, William W. Sager (2019)
* A Mantle Plume Origin for the Scandinavian Dyke Complex: A “Piercing Point” for 615 Ma Plate Reconstruction of Baltica? By Christian Tegner, Torgeir B. Andersen, Hans Jørgen Kjøll, Eric L. Brown, Graham Hagen‐Peter, Fernando Corfu, Sverre Planke, Trond H. Torsvik (2019).
* SubMachine: Web‐Based Tools for Exploring Seismic Tomography and Other Models of Earth's Deep Interior. By Kasra Hosseini, Kara J. Matthews, Karin Sigloch, Grace E. Shephard, Mathew Domeier, Maria Tsekhmistrenko (2018).
* Deep Water Cycling and Sea Level Change Since the Breakup of Pangea. By Krister S. Karlsen, Clinton P. Conrad, Valentina Magni (2019).
* The Role of Crustal Buoyancy in the Generation and Emplacement of Magmatism During Continental Collision. By Schliffke, N., van Hunen, J., Magni, V., & Allen, M. B. (2019)