Disputation: Norith Eckbo
MSc Norith Eckbo at Department of Biosciences will be defending the thesis "The narratives of conservation in ecotoxicology: vulnerability and suspectibility to contaminants in polar seabirds" for the degree of PhD.
Trial lecture - time and place
See trial lecture
- Professor Richard Phillips, British Antarctic Survey
- Associated Professor Aurélie Goutte, École Pratique des Hautes Études
- Professor Glenn-Peter Sætre, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor emeritus Tore Slagsvold
- Researcher Joël M. Durant, University of Oslo
- Dr. Céline Le Bohec, Scientific Centre of Monaco
- Dr. Víctor Planas-Bielsa, Scientific Centre of Monaco
- Associate professor Sophie Bourgeon, The Artic University of Norway
Article about Eckbo’s thesis.