- NRK artikkel om Charlottes studie av hjernens GPS (in Norwegian) Mar. 11, 2021 11:11 AM
New publication: Perineuronal nets stabilize the grid cell network
Jan. 12, 2021 2:06 PM
A reliable sense of space is essential for daily life and memory formation. Breaking down the extracellular matrix around grid cells makes the mental map unstable [ Nature Communications 11th of January, 2021].
32 PhD fellowships in new PhD program: Computational Science at UiO
Dec. 21, 2020 2:28 PM
The CompSci program at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences at the University of Oslo will recruit 32 PhD fellowship positions in two calls.
- BRAINMATRIX - Multi-scale brain plasticity: From molecules to behaviour in life-long learning
- COBRA - Computing Brain Signals: Biophysical computations of electrical and magnetic brain signals
- DIGIBRAIN - Digital Brain: From genes to brain function in health and disease
- How dementia disrupts neuronal activity and memory recall
- Bio-inspired artificial intelligence