The Student Committee for Biosciences is a student committee working to improve the students rights and welfare. The student committee represents the students in boards and committees. At the same time they arrange social and scientific events for all students in biosciences.
The Student Committee for Biosciences is taking over for the two previous student committees:
- Student Committee for Biology
- Student Committee for Molecular Biosciences
The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences' Student Committee (MNSU) (in Norwegian) is the executive decision-making student committee at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
Konglelogen is the social student society at the Department of Biosciences. They are responsible for events such as Biological Evening and Natural Carneval.
Student life at the faculty
- Professors, researchers, PhD students and students write about life at the Department of Biosciences in the Bio-blog (texts are written in both Norwegian and English)
- Blog from Borgå tox group
- Former students´ blogs: Annies blog: Bonnevie Times (in English)