At the Department of Biosciences we take health and safety seriously. A positive work environment is secured through involvement and human resource development.
Health and safety goals
- All work should follow UiO's overall objectives and adheres to adopted policies and procedures
- Students and employees have a fully sound learning and working environment, focusing on prevention.
- Common health and safety culture
- Our health and safety work is constantly developed to meet new and changed regulations
- All lab and field work should be risk assessed before work commences.
What do I need to know before starting working at IBV
Master students and employees must complete the form.
You are responsible to keeping your information up to date.
All employees and students who are travelling must familiarise with UiO's rules for travelling: general travel advice, not related to the fieldwork itself.
We encourage all our employees to take the student's health and safety courses given by the MN faculty. The courses will give you a insight into the different fields. You will get a better understanding of what our students know about the subjects. The courses are listed to the right.
- HSE-training for students - MN Courses
- Help to students with special needs
- SIO health services
- Speak up about the learning environment