At the Department of Biosciences we take health and safety seriously. A positive work environment is secured through involvement and human resource development.
Health and safety goals
- All work should follow UiO's overall objectives and adheres to adopted policies and procedures
- Students and employees have a fully sound learning and working environment, focusing on prevention.
- Common health and safety culture
- Our health and safety work is constantly developed to meet new and changed regulations
- All lab and field work should be risk assessed before work commences.
It is the UiO and IBV procedures that are the foundations on which we build our health and safety work, both in the lab and generally at IBV.